We are based in sunny Leith, Edinburgh.
We build and fix electronic hardware, firmware & software.
Some of the things we love and are good at:
- System hardware fault diagnosis and repair at board level.
- Liquid damage and corrosion repair.
- Reflowing. Reballing and reworking (BGA chip replacement)
- Surface mount and TTH component replacement (eg fuses, caps and fets, controllers).
- Firmware password removal.
- Rebuilding & Flashing corrupt BIOS/EFI.
- Bespoke hardware
- Circuit Design.
- Microcontroller coding
- PCB layout, fabrication and assembly.
- 3D Printed Parts and casings.
- Arduino. (Every tech should have some)So if you need help with a small DIY project, want to develop a gadget for the masses, or if your robot is misbehaving, then get in touch email@example.com